When that special moment arrives for the installation of a new kitchen there are just five essentials to bear in mind:
1. Budget: Strict control consistent with the highest build quality.
2. Plan: Working within available space. Ergonomically efficient.
3. Detail: An eye to style, individuality and some panache.
4. Wise counsel: A listener who designs, understands context, provides solutions and communicates effectively.
5. Installation: A specialist team at your side throughout the project.
To achieve an achingly beautiful outcome, free of pretensions, within budget and on time, calls for a special kind of planner. Susie Hammond achieves the perfect balance: She has designed and supervised the fitting of some of the most practical and harmonious kitchens in the West Country.